Saturday, October 20, 2012

Travel Friendly

IMG_1002
Went from work straight to the airport, so I changed into something more comfortable.
Creating outfits that are both stylish and suitable for travel can be challenging!

IMG_1005
Still obsessed with this scarf and moto jacket!
I'll take any excuse to wear them together or separately :)

IMG_1039
Hope everyone is enjoying Fall while it lasts!

Jacket, Sunnies, Sweater, ShoesForever 21 Pants H&M Scarf Abercrombie & Fitch

2 comments:

  1. This is an old post -clearly, you know that already- but I just so happen to adore this outfit, very simple but i like simple a lot more than anything else. Very fall and I think it's the frolic in leaves photo that make it super festive.

    #StyleInspiration

    xo,
    Chymere A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I feel like my style is at odds with itself sometimes. I really love getting glammed up (in my own way, you might notice that i am bare faced 99% of the time but I effing love stomping around in 5 inch heels). But I've also really been gravitating towards basics and minimalistic styles. I think I've influenced by the fashion blogosphere and basics are so damn in right now.

      Delete