Happy Hump Day, lovers! This week feels like it's flying by. We are T-12 days to internz! It has always felt kind of cray cray before the kiddies arrive. On the one hand, we're trying our best to enjoy the downtime after finishing our hiring for the year but at the same time, I kind of feel like I'm running around frantically trying to tie up loose ends before they get here. It's all good though, it's a fun kind of busy and it's helpful to lean on the energy of my teammates. To say that we're "excited" about the arrival of our 2016 summer intern class is a serious understatement!
So, I'll keep this post short! I've been having lots of fun experimenting with prints and colors now that the temps are on the up and up! This kimono has been a longtime favorite in my wardrobe. It mixes surprisingly well with other prints (evident here) and in this case serves as a neutral against this delicately embroidered mint top and abstract printed shorts. On an average day I would have opted for my comfy birks but I must have been feeling a little sassy on this day because I went for some block wedges instead! I kept the shoe color neutral because there's already so much going on in the outfit.
That's it from me this time around :) I hope y'all are enjoying the week. Cheers until next time!
So, I'll keep this post short! I've been having lots of fun experimenting with prints and colors now that the temps are on the up and up! This kimono has been a longtime favorite in my wardrobe. It mixes surprisingly well with other prints (evident here) and in this case serves as a neutral against this delicately embroidered mint top and abstract printed shorts. On an average day I would have opted for my comfy birks but I must have been feeling a little sassy on this day because I went for some block wedges instead! I kept the shoe color neutral because there's already so much going on in the outfit.
That's it from me this time around :) I hope y'all are enjoying the week. Cheers until next time!





Yaaaas I love me some Kim with all the prints! You look fantastic here, and your take on color and proportions is perfectly on point! Like, I love how the kimono just flows naturally and is longer than the shorts, but the top is short, so it's super flattering, and then that laced back just shows the right amount of skin for this to be work appropriate. Also, with how hot it has been lately (at least last week, Seattle is so bipolar with its weather that this week has been freezing) it is also very suitable for those walks around campus. I'm also in love with your take on sandals and pumps this season! Can't wait to see what else is hiding in your shoe rack :D! Love youuu tons, muahhhhhh <3!
ReplyDelete