Hi Friends :) Again, so sorry for the major lack of posting. Moving into the new apartment is going swell, almost got my closet set up (which is the most important part!) Picked out paint colors with Niky and Kasey and I can't wait to post photos after we get it done at the end of this month :) We have been getting ready for our vacation to Orlando, planning out all of our outfits! But one of our most important prep errands was getting our hair done. I took 6 inches off and Kasey had a touch up on her beautiful blonde. We discovered Jewel while in college (or rather she discovered us) and the rest has been history. She has done an amazing job with Kasey's golden locks. She gave me my first big girl hair cut (prior, I had just been going to beauty schools) and I trusted her with my virgin hair when I wanted to try my first color. If you are in the Seattle area and need a good stylist, please check Jewel out at the Redmond Town Center Regis Salon. She is so knowledgeable and friendly and FABULOUS.
AH! My hair was so crazy long. You know you need a haircut if you accidentally buckle it into the seatbelt.
My hair feels so fresh and light now! But my boyfriend told me he couldn't he even notice the difference! Lol, actually, nobody at work could tell either :)
Jewel and Kasey were really digging my school girl outfit today. And these shoes are comfy!
Hope your holiday errands are getting done without a hitch!
Top Banana Republic Skirt Forever 21 Shoes Franco Sarto
No comments:
Post a Comment