So sorry for being MIA this last week. Kasey and I have been searching all over the East side for a new apartment and I'm happy to say that we just signed a lease on a beautiful three bedroom! Can't wait to share photos with you! Last Thursday I went to the Holiday Mix Sale of Rosichelli Design. My wonderful friend, Angela over at Live Hi Up tipped me off to the event. We had SO much fun going through their warehouse and taking notes for our new space :) Here's a few photos of some cool things that I particularly loved! Starting with this beautiful floor lamp comprised of three orbs.
I really liked this display. Manly decor is so interesting.
I wish all of these luggage pieces were for sale!!!
Found this in the bathroom. Would love to do a canvas print of my own.
Kasey was into these old school specs.
Such a random way to spend a Thursday evening. Get ready to see home decor inspiration posts on the blog! Hoping we can get our apartment ready in time for my birthday at the end of January!
Thanks for the shout out lady! I'm so glad you enjoyed the event! I'm seriously in love with the canvas print in the bathroom!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing pics of your apartment, I'm sure it's going to look beautiful! xoxo angela