Thursday, October 2, 2014

$4 Dolla Holla!

As much as I appreciate Fall, I love that Seattle allows me to make a slow transition to sweater weather. PNW's temperature is up and down day to day so sometimes I'm still able to sneak around in bare legs. On this particular day, I got to rock a $4 dollar dress I found at the Gap during my shopping excursion with bae in downtown Seattle. FOUR DOLLARS. The Asian Tiger Mom within me was absolutely thrilled. I love the soft linen and the sweet light blue denim color. It's a perfect base for this Asian printed KIMono. Y'all might also know that I am not the greatest at accessorizing. Not because I lack the goods, but because I'm a little lazy. One of my goals for fall is to get back in touch with my bling bling side. Dream, Believe, ACHIEVE! haha. Okay, so maybe I'm writing this while running on 1.5 hours of sleep because who sleeps on a red eye?! I'm currently in Florida visiting my baby brother and parents. My wish to remain in summer would definitely come true here! Hope all of your weeks are coming to a great close. It's almost Friday!!!


IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672

Kimono, Necklace Forever 21 | Dress Gap | Shoes Vince Camuto

Thank you to Kasey and my adorable new blogger friend, Hector of Geek Q for helping me not look crazy in these photos.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. OH YEA! So ALL the rings except the heart one (Nordstrom Rack) and the infinity ring ($2.80 at Forever 21) came together in this pack at H&M I picked up a couple weekends ago for $4.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. lovely . just lovely. and $4?? you WIN, indeed.

    xo,
    Chymere A.

    ReplyDelete