Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blonde Brigade

Kasey is responsible for more than half of my outfit shots. She has put up with my silly photo requests since day 1 of this blog and I couldn't be more grateful. She has an eye for detail and always makes sure I don't look like a crazy person in photos. It's actually kind of difficult to take good photos! I think Kasey's style is pretty fly and on occasion, I'll ask to take her photo as well before we leave my beloved stairwell. Like on this day, after she had refreshed her beautiful blonde locks and they tumbled down her back in glorious golden waves (Yea, I'm a bit obsessed). Kasey was rocking this gorgeous green brocade vintage number she had picked up at the U-district Redlight. I love how creative she was while putting this look together. I never would have thought to pair this piece with a denim vest and shearling boots but the look is bomb!

During our jaunt to Austin, Kasey picked up 5 incredibly gorgeous 50's style dresses and I mentioned that there would be photoshoots in our future. At the very least, there will be some outfit shots! I find myself regularly referring to Kasey's style for outfit inspiration and I'm looking forward to sharing some of Kasey's adorable style on the blog and having photos to reference for later.

I head out on a red eye tonight to spend the weekend with family in Florida! Not gonna lie, glad I have an excuse to continue rocking summer threads. Thanks for reading, Happy Wednesday!


IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

1 comment:

  1. can the two of you stop being so cute and perfect all the time? jk. i love it!

    xo,
    katrina
    thedemuremuse.com

    ReplyDelete