Monday, October 6, 2014

Big Girl Pants

It's happening. I have full on made a commitment to pants. And I'm not talking about just jeggings (although, they're still my favorite). I'm talking about PANTS. I picked up this pair on my Gap excursion with bae a couple weekends ago. They're called the "Sexy Boyfriend" jean. Very appropriate considering the beast of a man that I am dating :P I still feel a little odd in pants like these, but it's refreshing to be able to rock different looks from my usual pretty pretty princess dresses.

Currently in State College, PA on my second to last recruiting trip of the season. It all went by so quickly!! I spent the weekend in Florida with my parents, brother and sister. It felt so good to all be together again! Family time was definitely something I took for granted as a kid. I know better now though, I cherish all the time I can get with my family to the max! We took an impromptu day trip to Disneyworld and one of my favorite parts was getting some 1:1 time with my baby brother. My motivation for getting through these next few days of recruiting is the fact that I'm going to Disneyland this weekend! Is this real life?! Both Disney parks in one week?! AH! Can't wait to share my outfit for Mickey's Halloween party!

I hope everyone is having a great start to their week! If you have favorite ways to rock boyfriend jeans, please share!


IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672

Top, Rings, Sunnies Forever 21 | Vest Pitaya | Boyfriend Jeans Gap | Shoes Steve Madden

Big thanks to the love of my life, Katrina, for gifting me these fabulous nude pumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment