Friday, November 30, 2012

Robin Hood

Hunter on hunter with some gold accents, can't go wrong! I had fun accessorizing this outfit, I kept on thinking, WWKD?! What would Kasey do? She's the queen of accessories! I apologize for the iPhone quality of this post and the last, I was being UBER lazy. Next week I'll be more diligent with the Canon!

photo_1

Also please excuse the orange quality of my skin, that's what I get for using an iPhone instead of a real camera :P I'm also wearing these pretty cute nude colored polka dot nylons, but you can't see them! ALSO! I really like this dress, the texture is so flattering.

photo_2

Nothing says Robin Hood more than an owl necklace and some major ombre!

photo_3

Also, these were totally taken at the airport. Good times. Forecast says I'm bringing the rain to LA, hehe. Are you going to have the best weekend ever? HECK YES YOU ARE! First week of December, let's do this!

Dress, Owl Necklace, Key Watch Necklace, Bangles, Belt, Socks Forever 21 Boots Vince Camuto Coat Calvin Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment