Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Faux Fur Season

IMG_2672

Dang, y'all. It's been a while. Didn't mean to go MIA for so long! I'm happy to be back home and especially happy to be staying for more than a few days at a time. It's exciting to be home in the thick of fall. The leaves are gorgeous around campus. I've been able to do a bit of shopping while on travel and brought home this furry friend with me. It's faux, of course! It took me a while to cave into the fur vest trend but after seeing this one paired with a pretty, long sleeved dress, I knew I needed to get on this bandwagon. I'm absolutely obsessed with this combo so not gonna lie, it will be playing on repeat all season long!

I feel like there's a lot more to write, but for reals, I'm a bit brain dead right now. Will hopefully be posting a bit more regularly now that I'm home! Love you guys!




Vest Forever 21 | Dress Miami Chica | Boots LA Fashion District

2 comments:

  1. That fur looks purrrfect on you! Love it! Glad you're back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hector! Can't wait to see you next week <3

      Delete