Today is a short one! I just finished the 9th season of How I met your Mother. Damn, I love that show. Barney is my favorite character and in honor of him, I decided to suit up for my Monday in the office. One of my favorite pieces to bring back during fall is this black and white blazer I got for $3 at H&M a couple years ago. I bought it on a whim and did not realize that it would become a staple in my closet. I love how it adds intense structure and can make any outfit instantly interesting. It's my "it" factor! Y'all know that I love color, but I also adore the sophistication of black and white. I had fun pulling this ensemble together by mixing and matching new and old things from the closet. I'm trying to be better at using articles of clothing that spend more time hanging on a hanger than on my body.
Thanks for reading, friends! Love, Kim
Thanks for reading, friends! Love, Kim



No comments:
Post a Comment