A couple weeks ago, I met up with Kat for a not so typical photo session. We took some incredible photos at my favorite spot in Marymoor park and we were able to produce some magnificent images for her most recent collab. I took advantage of the opportunity as well and asked her to shoot these deliciously lit photos for me. What do you think? She did a phenomenal job! Seriously, guys, I live for creating these type of photos. Life is a little crazier than normal this week, getting ready for my trip to Vietnam and navigating THE BUSIEST week of the summer for my team. We have flown in all of our interns from around the country and are throwing the biggest event of the year on Wednesday. I am so excited, but also a little exhausted :) So with that, I'll keep this post short for today. Hope your weeks are off to an awesome start! See you for hump day!
Dress Old from Forever 21, love this one
White Lace Kimono Currently only in-stores from Forever 21, I love this one too!
Embroidered Lace-Up Sandals Forever 21, exact
This is so gorgeous! I love the flowiness and pale colors. So sweet and feminine!
ReplyDeleteDo you live near Redmond? Marynoor park is a gorgeous place to shoot!! I want to come back here and take some pics with bae :)
DeleteOMFG! Are you for real?!?! You look AMAZING in these photos!!! The lighting is soo balmy and beautiful, and you're really making the most out of those subtle, summer colors. Plus, Marymoor Park has one of the best views in town, so the background also meets the model 100% <3. I'm super excited about sig event! Can't wait to see you there tomorrow, we're going to have a blast! Hope you have a nice day and a great rest of the week, luv ya boo!!!
ReplyDeleteHECTOR one of the first things we are doing when I come home is take you to Marymoor for a shoot!! You would look amazing against this backdrop. I can't tell you how excited I am to shoot your express looks when I return home. Ugh miss you so much already!!!
Delete