Hello lovelies! We made it to the end of the week. YAY!!! I'm extra proud of myself for surviving :) I'm wrapping up this week with an outfit featuring a brand new staple- a beautiful watch from Jord's gorgeous wood collection. I started wearing a daily time piece in 2011, after Mitch and I first started dating. He always sported a classic silver Kenneth Cole watch that gave him this air of sophistication and responsibility. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and we all know that to say that I admire Mitch's style is an understatement! I bought myself a stylish gold Lacoste watch with a clean face design at the Pasadena Macy's the first time I visited Mitch at Caltech. That watch made me feel fancy and really influenced my style at that point in time. My next watch was a lovely, white, ceramic Rado lookalike that I picked up in Vietnam in 2013. It makes a regular appearance around the blog. Again, my daily time piece subtly became the focus of my style. Over the years, I've been gifted gorgeous pieces and have picked up another piece or two for myself. So, I couldn't be more excited when Jord offered to help add to my collection.
This summer, I've been inspired by the outdoors and have noticed myself taking a slightly more relaxed approach to my summer style. I mean, c'mon- how many times have I worn the birks on le blog this summer, eh? I can't wait to incorporate this earth inspired watch into my wardrobe and see how it influences my style moving forward.
Of course, extra thank you goes out to my boo, Hector of Geek-Q for spending a bit of his precious time with me and snapping these photos. I feel like you ALWAYS see me in the kimono! This weekend, I'm off to Napa valley to celebrate a couple love birds I know :) Hope you guys have AWESOME weekends. See you next week!
This summer, I've been inspired by the outdoors and have noticed myself taking a slightly more relaxed approach to my summer style. I mean, c'mon- how many times have I worn the birks on le blog this summer, eh? I can't wait to incorporate this earth inspired watch into my wardrobe and see how it influences my style moving forward.
Of course, extra thank you goes out to my boo, Hector of Geek-Q for spending a bit of his precious time with me and snapping these photos. I feel like you ALWAYS see me in the kimono! This weekend, I'm off to Napa valley to celebrate a couple love birds I know :) Hope you guys have AWESOME weekends. See you next week!
Cora Series Purple Heart & Pearl Wood Watches by Jord
Bar Necklace Forever 21
Jade Romper American Apparel (sold out), but I like this one
Long Line Floral Kimono Forever 21 (sold out), but I like this one and this one
Cutout Sandal Nine West via DSW (sold out), but I like this pair and this pair
Wooden Watches by JORD
No comments:
Post a Comment