Thursday, July 16, 2015

Purple and Pink Bonanza!

Hello loves. I'm coming at you today with one of THE BEST dresses I've purchased this summer. I got this baby on MEGA CLEARANCE at Anthropologie's end of season sale.... $30, originally $188!!! AH! Is this better than the $4 dress from last summer?! This dress is honestly as Kim as it gets- colorful, gutsy and borderline ridiculous. I'm still mulling over what type of situation I'd wear this IRL. I mean, I'd totally wear this to work, but I feel like this dress deserves an extra special event! Perhaps a wedding with a fashion forward bride? Or a festive garden party or fancy tea party! If anyone needs a plus one, holla at your girl! I'm leaving this post short of text again. Countdown to Asia, 1 day! Need to make some things happen before then! Until the next, my friends!


IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Sonora Dress from SB by Sachin and Babi via Anthropologie
Claud Pump by Jessica Simpson via DSW

4 comments:

  1. YESSS!! This is dress is totally so you!! It's youthful, colorful, pretty, and just out-of-the-box but still super fabulous! I love it! I mean, we don't need all of our clothes to come from the same cookie-cutter right? And this flowiness and easiness I can totally feel you at a nice summer party, just as you described. Your big trip is about to begin!! I'm so excited for you but most importantly I'm going to miss you a lot. Have a wonderful time in Asia and let's get together when you get back, I want all the details from your trip first hand. Have a lovely weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we need to go on an outing together where we can dress up lavishly. Friend date when I return?! This dress makes me think of your most recent post about warm summer pastels. I feel like we are both thriving with our summer styles!

      Delete
  2. I love the shape of the dress and the little...I want to call them vents, even though cutouts is probably a more accurate word...at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like VENTS better :) this shape is an adventure for me for sure! I'm more of a figure hugging kind of girl but I just couldn't pass this dress up!!

      Delete