Happy Christmas week, my friends! Like many humans on this earth, I thoroughly enjoy this time of year. Friends, family, love and community. My family has always taken a more relaxed approach to this season, using it as a time to rest, recharge and have fun! This weekend with my brother and sister in Orlando did not disappoint. We celebrated sister's graduation, had a Christmas movie marathon, shopped till we dropped and had a delightful day at Disney. However you and your tribe like to celebrate this time of year, I hope you are enjoying yourself.
Today I'm coming at you with a festive look, mixing one of my favorite party frocks with every day wear. Honestly, I don't know what compels me to put these crazy combos together AND THEN also on my body, but it happens :) I chose dark neutrals to balance out all of the sparklez. I'm not sure how to categorize this look, but I'm feeling it!
I hope your week is off to a nice and easy start. And remember, Amazon Prime is for reals your friend for those last minute gifts! I've used my prime benefits more this week than I have all year. Good luck with all of your last minute holiday errands!
Today I'm coming at you with a festive look, mixing one of my favorite party frocks with every day wear. Honestly, I don't know what compels me to put these crazy combos together AND THEN also on my body, but it happens :) I chose dark neutrals to balance out all of the sparklez. I'm not sure how to categorize this look, but I'm feeling it!
I hope your week is off to a nice and easy start. And remember, Amazon Prime is for reals your friend for those last minute gifts! I've used my prime benefits more this week than I have all year. Good luck with all of your last minute holiday errands!
Wool Boater Hat Forever 21, exact (on sale for $9.90!)
Red Sequin Bodycon Forever 21, similar
Marled Longline Hoodie Forever 21, exact
Plaid Skirt Uniqlo, similar Hollie OTK Boot Vince Camuto, exact (limited sizing), similar The Claremont Leather Camera Bag by Lo & Sons, exact
Aaaaaaaaaaaand as a bonus, here are a couple festive pictures of Nini and me being silly :) Make sure to go check out her post today! Happy Holidays, y'all!
Oh my gosh... this reminds me of your full sequin dress from last year. SO GOOD!!
ReplyDelete