Tuesday, December 29, 2015

PNW Chill

Hi friends! Did we all have a delightful Christmas? Mitch and I had a super easy going day cooking a small dinner at home and going to the cinema to see Star Wars. Loved it, btw! Although this critical review makes some very good points! Currently, I'm definitely still in vacation mode, stuck in that lazy abyss between Christmas and New Year's. Although I'm enjoying it, my mind has slowly started pushing towards the inevitable hustle and bustle of January. I have to admit that I'm feeling a little anxious as I try to mentally sort out all of the things I need to do and plan for the goals I want to achieve in the coming months. My boo Katrina gifted me an amazing planner from A Beautiful Mess, which has greatly aided in getting me organized. Top of mind for me right now are developing a regular fitness routine, a wedding game plan, house chore schedule, blog goals and last (but not at all least), a plan for killing it at work. All of this downtime has served well for getting myself collected. I'll let you know how it goes in the coming weeks!

My vibes for the week have been PNW casual for ease and practicality. Transitioning from PJs to glamazon Kim just to run to the grocery store to stock up on more hot chocolate doesn't seem reasonable :) Heads up though, I have done my fair share of shopping during the break and have plans to reimagine my wardrobe for winter. Okie dokie, that's what I got for you for now. See you super soon, y'all!




Big Pom Pom Beanie Uniqlo, exact for $12.90!
Tommy Hilfiger Russel Duck Boot via Nordstrom Rack, exact (additional colors)


Shop the Look!

No comments:

Post a Comment