Hello loves! I'm closing out this week with a fun and festive shoot I did with my blogger boyfriend, Hector. Ever since accidentally coordinating our flannels, we decided to coordinate on purpose for a vintage themed Christmas shoot. We met at the University of Washington on a chilly Saturday with glittery props in hand and found a magical archway of greens to serve as a perfect backdrop. Special thanks to baebae for snapping these photos of Hector and me together. It's nice to have a husband with a steady camera hand ;)
Thank you for another wonderful year on the blog, y'all. I couldn't have done this without the support and encouragement of my blogger bffs, Hector, Nini, Dara and especially Katrina, who is responsible for 90% of my blog photography and constantly holds me accountable to my blogging schedule (aka calls me out on my shitttttt). And of course, many thanks to all y'all who have continued to show interest in my small space on the internet, putting up with my foul language and silly outfit combinations. This has been such wonderful way for me to express myself creatively and I am grateful for all your love.
Wishing you joy and warmth this holiday season! :-*
Thank you for another wonderful year on the blog, y'all. I couldn't have done this without the support and encouragement of my blogger bffs, Hector, Nini, Dara and especially Katrina, who is responsible for 90% of my blog photography and constantly holds me accountable to my blogging schedule (aka calls me out on my shitttttt). And of course, many thanks to all y'all who have continued to show interest in my small space on the internet, putting up with my foul language and silly outfit combinations. This has been such wonderful way for me to express myself creatively and I am grateful for all your love.
Wishing you joy and warmth this holiday season! :-*
On Kim Vintage Plaid House Dress found thrifting, similar for under $30!
Green Plaid Blanket Scarf Romwe, similar under $15!
Black Glitter Pump Forever 21, a selection
On Hector
Peacoat Topman, exact
Sweatre United Colors of Benetton, exact
Plaid Blanket Scarf Forever 21, exact
Brown Velvet Pants Zara, exact
Shoes Aldo, exact
I love these pictures, Kimmy! You and Hector look too adorable! Thank you bringing me on your blogging journey and for encouraging and pushing me as well. You are the best! Looking forward to many more fun posts from you next year :D
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
This is one of my favorite posts to date! And there's no one in the world I would have loved to shared this better than you!! Thank you for such a year of blogging adventures, from our one on one outfit shoots/coffee breaks/lunches to our trips together (and juggling with the interns) this has been a year for the books! I'm already super excited for the things we already have planned for 2016, but I'm most excited for the unexpected because with you there's always a fun guarantee! Thanks for being my blog inspiration and I hope you have a very merry Xmas and that you enjoy to its best all the blessings in your life. You're one of a kind boo!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I totally dig the blogger boyfriend title!! Hugs from Mexico my dear! <3
P.S.2. Girls, you should all get this dress, it's the quintessential holiday festive look you've been waiting for all year!!