Hey Y'all. Shit, I don't even know where to start. Basically I GOT MARRIED two weeks ago and life leading up to and beyond that event has been kind of crazy. I sort of feel like every other month I exclaim how busy I am on this blog BUT SERIOUSLY GUYZ it's a whole new level. It's a good and bad thing. On the one hand, I realize that I've been truly living in the present, enjoying time with my husband (ohgawd it still sounds weird) and sharing quality time with friends in both large and intimate gatherings. On the other hand, I really miss blogging so here I am! Ready to recommit to my little space on the internet. More details on love life later, I promise!
Today I'm reemerging on le blog with that PNW barbie vibe that I've been favoring lately. Who knew you could mix plaid and this giant pom pom beanie in so many different ways?! I've decided this is a perfect work to plane transition outfit. I feel stylish and put together for work but am totally ready to be comfy as fuck at the airport later :) These beautifully fitted joggers pants are what is making this all possible. I love the "casual cool" look you can achieve with these. Joggers seem to be pretty in right now but I always struggle to find a pair that fits well. Brooks Running seriously delivered on these pants. I love them extra because they're a local Seattle company!
The champion of my travel style today is my new bag from Lo & Sons! I debated for hours on black Friday on pulling the trigger on this bag. Mostly because it's beyond my comfort zone for spending. For a bag that performs this sort of function, I'd typically scour Ross (yes, Dress for Less!) and probably pay around $50 for something I deemed cute and functional. The last couple of bags that I used this strategy for didn't last me as long as I wanted. Facebook has been bombarding me with Lo & Sons bags ads for months now. The Claremont camera bag is what originally caught my eye (which I also snapped up for Black Friday :D!). After shopping a bit on their site, I came across their brilliant travel bag designs and eventually landed on the page for The OG. As an engineer with a penchant for design, I was so impressed by how much thought was put into this bag. For reals, you need to go watch the video to see what is up. After literal hours of going back and forth, I decided the deal was too good to pass up. At 35% off, the bag came to $200 and I went for it. NO REGRETS, Y'ALL. This bag is definitely something to consider as a nice treat for yourself or a dear friend who travels often.
Well, it feels good to be back :) I'm currently in Orlando spending time with my family. I promise to not be gone so long next time :)
Today I'm reemerging on le blog with that PNW barbie vibe that I've been favoring lately. Who knew you could mix plaid and this giant pom pom beanie in so many different ways?! I've decided this is a perfect work to plane transition outfit. I feel stylish and put together for work but am totally ready to be comfy as fuck at the airport later :) These beautifully fitted joggers pants are what is making this all possible. I love the "casual cool" look you can achieve with these. Joggers seem to be pretty in right now but I always struggle to find a pair that fits well. Brooks Running seriously delivered on these pants. I love them extra because they're a local Seattle company!
The champion of my travel style today is my new bag from Lo & Sons! I debated for hours on black Friday on pulling the trigger on this bag. Mostly because it's beyond my comfort zone for spending. For a bag that performs this sort of function, I'd typically scour Ross (yes, Dress for Less!) and probably pay around $50 for something I deemed cute and functional. The last couple of bags that I used this strategy for didn't last me as long as I wanted. Facebook has been bombarding me with Lo & Sons bags ads for months now. The Claremont camera bag is what originally caught my eye (which I also snapped up for Black Friday :D!). After shopping a bit on their site, I came across their brilliant travel bag designs and eventually landed on the page for The OG. As an engineer with a penchant for design, I was so impressed by how much thought was put into this bag. For reals, you need to go watch the video to see what is up. After literal hours of going back and forth, I decided the deal was too good to pass up. At 35% off, the bag came to $200 and I went for it. NO REGRETS, Y'ALL. This bag is definitely something to consider as a nice treat for yourself or a dear friend who travels often.
Well, it feels good to be back :) I'm currently in Orlando spending time with my family. I promise to not be gone so long next time :)
The OG Overnight Bag Lo and Sons, exact (currently on sale for 25% off!)
Big Pom Pom Beanie Uniqlo, exact for $12.90!
Olive Puffer Michael Kors, similar
T-shirt Pink by Victoria's Secret, this one looks comfy!
Plum Plaid Aeropostale, similar
Women's Joyride Pants c/o Brooks Running (exact, men's version)
Lace Up Wedge Bootie Madden Girl, similar
I. Miss. You. Loving this blog! Didn't realize you're such a wicked fashionista!?!? Then again I should have known better. Shame on silly me! Just another way I can keep in check on all things Kim! Hooray for that! Aloha and love! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteAhh...lol...its me - Jodieeeeeeeeee!
DeleteI'm so happy you're back to blogging!!! And I kinda have a feeling there's way more stuff coming before the end of the year if you know what I mean ;). I'm loving this outfit, with all the PNW vibe a girl can have. Your color selection is amazing, burgundy and olive might become my favorite color combination ever. It's bomb! I hope you're having the best of times in Orlando and I'll see you when I get back from Mexico, which shouldn't be that long (although it's going to be next year). Big congrats on your wedding btw!!! I've told you this so many times already, but it should be on the blog as well! I'm sure Mitch and you are going to be an amazing married couple now and I can't wait for the summer wedding next year. Hugs and kisses love!!!
ReplyDelete