Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Edgy Cupcake

First up today is this Calvin Klein coat I bought end of season last year at Nordstrom Rack for $30! This coat is amazing for wearing short sleeves in the winter time because it has these nifty built in sweater sleeves.

IMG_2738

I was so cozy, I pretty much wore this around the office all day!

IMG_2739

Paired this power blue peplum top with an a-line pleated pleather skirt. I've seen this shape on other blogs and decided to try! I think I'm a little top heavy for this look, but it was fun :)

IMG_2751

Also, got these shoes at a deep discount (less than $10!) from Forever 21. Can't go wrong with a glitter stacked heel!

IMG_2755

Happy Hump day, everyone! Can you believe that it's almost the weekend again already? HOORAY!

Top, Skirt, Shoes, Belt Forever 21 Leggings Spalding Coat Calvin Klein

1 comment: