Monday, November 19, 2012

Stacked Luggage

I am subscribed to a pretty epic roll on Bloglovin' and one of the posts I came across was an inspiration article about stacked luggage. I just tried to relocate the post and was unsuccessful :( But here's an adorable pinterest board with more inspiration photos! Imagine my delight during one of my bin runs (what all the cool kids call Goodwill Outlet, located in the Seattle Industrial district) with my favorite lover Bianca (instagram: bonakablast) when we come across these beautiful luggage pieces!

photo

The bins are AMAZING if you are into treasure hunting. Bianca and I try to go every Sunday when life doesn't get in the way! Clothing, shoes and accessories are sold BY THE POUND ($0.99/pound for clothing, $1.49/pound for shoes & accessories). I thought we would have to purchase the luggage by the pound, but it was actually only $1.99/piece! Talk about a major score!!

P1090479

The two larges cases looked great with my vintage chest (that I also purchased at the bins!)I think I might actually try to travel with the smaller piece. I'll let you know how hauling that thing around an airport goes :)

P1090480

Kasey and I are moving into a new apartment in the new year and these guys are coming with us! Can't wait to start pinteresting ideas and inspiration!

1 comment: