
I try to be reasonable with the amount of money I spend on clothing. But I definitely can't help myself when it comes to shoes! My style is a bit on the dressier side so my shoe collection is mainly comprised of sky high heels. But I'm not gonna lie- wearing 5-inchers every day can be really rough. I shied away from flats because I never found anything that could match my level of dressiness... until this season :)

I jumped on the burgundy bandwagon with these
from Forever 21. It is exciting to see loafers take on such delicate lines.

These girly pointed flats are SO FIERCE with this conical hardware from
Urban Outfitters. They come in five different colors!

I really adore the loafer shape. Picked up these classy navies from Nordstrom Rack for a steal!
Have you seen any other amazing flats this season?
No comments:
Post a Comment