Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Gold & Jade

IMG_1601
Feeling pretty fancy in all black with gold and jade accents.

IMG_1611
I'm really excited about these green tights.
Another outfit that Blair Waldord would be proud of I think :)

IMG_1618
Super super loving this adorable alligator ring, it's my new fav.

IMG_1648
This necklace reminds me of something Jasmine would wear!

IMG_1642
Coat, Top, Skirt, Tights, Necklace, Bangles, Sunnies Forever 21
Watch Lacost Shoes Jessica Simpson Bag Olivia + Joy

4 comments:

  1. Kim, this outfit is so NY, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it. Great subtle color with the jade/teal tights, and the black with gold accents. I think you could've gotten the gold-and-jade theme without the necklace though! I would almost throw in a different chunky necklace - something unexpected, a little chartreuse or rose-tinted friend for the jade to play with?

    Overall, though, still dig it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, I could talk fashion with you for daaaaayyyyyysssss. I'm still trying to figure out the art of accessories. Actually, for the most part, I forego them all together, but I'm trying to learn! Please instagram your outfits so I can learn from the master of chic! <3

      Delete