Monday, June 15, 2015

Back to Black on Black

Happy Monday, summer lovers! I'm just going to get to the point- in this post, I'm feeling fierce as fuck! This outfit is almost too much, in a really good way :) I picked up this cutout top while shopping with my friend, Riley. Not gonna lie, completely swiped this outfit from her. She paired this crop perfectly with some high waisted leggings in the fitting room and I knew I needed to make it happen. Thanks for being my #styleinspo, Ri! AND THEN there's the photos themselves. I was snapping some photos for my favorite sisters, Kasey and Niky, for their children's birthday party business and I asked Niky to to take a few quick snaps for me. Count on Niky to always pull through! FEELING FIERCE!

I'm stoked about this week! I'm going to Disneyland with the sisters this weekend! We surprised Kasey with the news on Friday and we want to treat her because she's the best friend/sister in the whole wide world! My training with Kayla Itsine's Bikini Body Guide has been AMAZING so far. It's only been a week but I am absolutely hooked. I promise to do a review of weeks 1 - 4! For those of you that haven't heard of Kayla Itsines, check out her ridiculously inspiring instagram to find out more about #bbg and #thekaylamovement. Last but not least, I feel like I'm getting back on top of work and chores! SO YAY!

Keeping it short because it's time to get shit done! Have an amazing week, you guys! See you again soon!


IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Grid Cutout Top Forever 21, exact
Quilted Moto Jacket Forever 21, similar
Top Stitch Leggings Forever 21, similar
Wedges Report via Nordstrom Rack, similar

2 comments:

  1. you obviously look totally amazing, but your confidence and happiness make these photos SO GOOD. kim win: so hot right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim!!! You totally NAILED this look to perfection!! You're exuding so much confidence, so much badass-ness, and so much hip I literally just can't. That grid crop top is sexy as hell, and the patterned motorcycle jacket gives it a very fresh, femme fatale touch. Super like it!! I'm so happy to see you're back on track with your personal goals. Go get them girl!! We all know you always accomplish your goals and it's so good to see you this motivated!! Can't wait to see youuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete