Monday, June 8, 2015

Short Wellies

Happy June, love bugs! Seattle has been serving up some interesting weather. Not sure whether we'll be getting sunshine or rain on any given day :) This week, the trend is back to HOT HOT HOT. As much as I love the summer, I do appreciate the break from the heat. Nobody has air conditioning up here and summer nights can be a bit of a struggle when it gets too warm. Anyways- the bit of drizzle we had a couple weeks ago was a good excuse to break out these short wellies I was hiding away for fall. I picked them up with Jade during our tax free shopping spree to Portland. I'm absolutely obsessed with them! Count on Hilfiger to deliver some classic staples. It seems like I'll be putting the wellies away for the rest of the summer but with the PNW, who knows?

I know my blogging has been pretty inconsistent these last few months. Intern season hit me like a wrecking ball, y'all. Between evening events multiple times a week, getting ready to take on new schools in the fall, taking personal holidays every other weekend, spending time with loved ones and keeping my house in order, it's been a bit cray cray around here. And of course, whenever fun things come up with friends/bae or when I feel like it's time to shake things up with my fitness routine, I'm a firm believer in having it all and just can't say no to the things I really want to do. (ie. taking a break between house chores and gym to write this blog post :D). I'm determined to make time for my priorities. There might be a blog post in my future about balancing priorities but right now, it's FULL STEAM AHEAD!

I hope you guys have had a great start to your work week! Hope to not be gone for too long before I post again :)


IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Textured Fit & Flare Dress Forever 21, exact
Long Sleeve Floral Blouse Forever 21, exact
Parka Rain Jacket London Fog, similar
Tommy Hilfiger Renegade Rain Booties via Nordstrom Rack, exact from Macy's

1 comment:

  1. Everything about this screams PNW, I'm loving it: the rain boots, the parka, the layering. Plus you look super lovely in the textured dress, and the background's so green I can't even start to explain how natural all of this looks. Ahhhh we have a beautiful hometown, don't we? I feel you with intern season, it came full throttle already but it looks like this summer is going to be a blast! Especially with kids as talented as ours and the weather as nice as it has been lately. Keep up with the good work and can't wait to see you posting more regularly <3. I love reading you!

    ReplyDelete