Happy Hump Day la-la-loverz! Thank you for all of the love on the last post. Having this blog means it's extra fun when I wear an extra fun outfit! I wanted to deliver something on the same wavelength for this post and I think I made it happen :) This is totally on the bleeding edge of where I typically venture with this aesthetic, but for whatever reason, I was totally drawn to this tunic when I was browsing Forever 21 last week. I came across these printed pants during the same session and BOOM, I bought them both! A gift card from the amazing Gallions helped out with this order :) Actually, this outfit reminds me of a Salwar Kameez, a traditional outfit that I first came across in India. This is definitely one of my most creative outfits! And I finally got to shoot one of my favorite hair pieces for le blog. I included a similar piece in the product links below, be sure to snag your own! It's such a unique and gorgeous hair piece! BTW, I'm not a Forever 21 affiliate, just a hardcore fan :D
Still staying on top of this week! May this productivity continue! Love love love, y'all!
Still staying on top of this week! May this productivity continue! Love love love, y'all!
Mesh-Paneled Tunic Forever 21, exact, check out the rest of their amazing selection.
Palm Leaf Print Trousers Forever 21, currently sold out, but these are cool too.
Gold Leaf Headband Forever 21, similar
Wedges Report via Nordstrom Rack, similar
Kim, you're on a roll! These past post have been amazing, I love seeing you tap into your creative side and experimenting with these edgy, totally not normcore outfits. Black fits like a glove on you! This jumpy tunic looks super fit on you, and the accessories go really well with the monochrome look. I also like that you paired it with these pants, they look so fun! Please continue giving us more of these creative posts, you are taking risk but I think it's paying off really well :D. Heart ya!
ReplyDelete