Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sage Pocahontas

Happy Hump day, party people! Hot damn, it's been HOTT this week. I am so excited to break out all of my summer favorites! I knew one of the first things I'd want to take for a spin was this beautiful sage midi dress that I purchased at the end of last summer. Surprisingly, it paired nicely with this orange fringe kimono. Gotta say though, my favorite part of this entire outfit is this beaded headband I picked up at an amazing shop called Earthbound Trading Co while gallivanting around Tahoe with girlfriends last weekend. Earthbound has a clear aesthetic: travel hippy chic sparkled by peace, love and all things colorful! Not only was everything in the store well curated, it was very reasonably priced as well. Check them out for summer, they are amazing!

Extra thank you goes out to my boo, Hector of Geek-Q for taking these amazing photos for me. He posts a new set of AMAZING photos in menswear every Wednesday, so head on over today :) Have a good one, y'all!


IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Flowy Embroidered Midi Dress Forever 21, exact, but currently sold out
Tassle Kimono Forever 21, similar
Beaded Headband Earthbound Trading Co
Ankle Boots Forever 21, next on my wish list!

1 comment:

  1. YASSS girl!! You're working the sh*t out of that headband like a pro, giving me all the ethnic, Native American vibe a dress as beautiful as that one needed. For reals, you look like a PNW princess right now. Thank youuuu so much for the holla!! I'm super happy that you loved this set of pics, but it's so easy to take nice pictures when you have such a pretty subject :). Hope you have an amazing rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete