Happy Hump Day, y'all! I'm staying on the blue trend following up Monday's post with this dreamy blue number for Forever 21 (exact link below). This is from their contemporary line (Love 21). Usually I'm a Medium in this line since they average a half size larger than the rest of the F21 items, but I didn't have time to try this one on and decided to play it safe and go with a Large. It is a little big on me (especially in the arm/bust area), but I almost think I prefer it this way. Most of my dresses are super form fitting and it's nice to have a great go-to piece I can relax (and twirl!) in.
For the accessories, the theme is WHITE. We got to talk about these shoes. So. Back in April, Kat took me to my first DVF store and we bought our first wrap dresses together! It was an amazing experience with my blogger bff. While there, I fell IN LOVE with the DVF Bridgette High Heel Pump. These shoes were absolutely gorgeous but completely out of my price range. I was sad to leave them behind but couldn't justify the cost, especially after dropping some dollars on a wrap dress (It was on MAJOR sale for $95, BUT STILL). SO. You can imagine my excitement when I found a look-alike pair for a fraction of the cost at DSW! Link below :) Last but not least, I've been living in bralettes this summer. They are so much fun to layer under fun, strappy, summery pieces. I've included a couple great (and cheap!) options below. I know, I'm link heavy this post, but I love sharing awesome finds!
I had so much fun taking these photos with Nini. She's been posting some killer outfits lately! Go take a peek. Hope you guys are having fantastic weeks. Until next time, lovers!
For the accessories, the theme is WHITE. We got to talk about these shoes. So. Back in April, Kat took me to my first DVF store and we bought our first wrap dresses together! It was an amazing experience with my blogger bff. While there, I fell IN LOVE with the DVF Bridgette High Heel Pump. These shoes were absolutely gorgeous but completely out of my price range. I was sad to leave them behind but couldn't justify the cost, especially after dropping some dollars on a wrap dress (It was on MAJOR sale for $95, BUT STILL). SO. You can imagine my excitement when I found a look-alike pair for a fraction of the cost at DSW! Link below :) Last but not least, I've been living in bralettes this summer. They are so much fun to layer under fun, strappy, summery pieces. I've included a couple great (and cheap!) options below. I know, I'm link heavy this post, but I love sharing awesome finds!
I had so much fun taking these photos with Nini. She's been posting some killer outfits lately! Go take a peek. Hope you guys are having fantastic weeks. Until next time, lovers!











I loveeee the movement of this dress!! It's so flirty and girly and just damn pretty!! Like you!! Thanks for meeting up today with me to catch up and take some photos, you made my day, my week, and probably the month (as if July hasn't been pretty eventful already with the Hunger Gamez and 4th of July). I'm so glad you could find a replacement for the shoes you liked but were out of range. I love when that happens, and you luckily find a similar in a sales rack somewhere else. Way to go girl!
ReplyDeleteHector, there's no other way to really say this, you are the absolute best <3
DeleteLooove this look! And I've been searching for bralettes (did not know what to call them before but am obsessed with Ilana's on Broad City), definitely want to work them into my warm weather wardrobe. THANK YOU.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see which ones you decide to purchase! All of a sudden those weird cut out summer pieces begin to look like real opportunities, right?!
Delete