Friday, August 28, 2015

A Bit of Flair

FRI.YAY! This week went by quick y'all. Probably something to do with those 12 hour work days :D It's okay, I'm #down. As they might say... FALL IS COMING! It's go time :) I really enjoyed my soiree into the black and white monochrome life. Special thank you to sweet, sweet Mary of Simple Chic for snapping my last set of photos for the week. Check out her blog, she's seriously the most adorable! She heads to Greece next week so you'll definitely want to follow along on her instagram.

I'm wrapping up BWeek with one of my favorite spring purchases, this abstract print skirt. Who doesn't love a bit of flair? :) It's part of a matching crop set, but I love that each piece can stand on its own. This beautifully structured skirt and double ankle strap pump make for an elegant pairing. Definitely one of my favorite dressy outfits of the year!

This weekend, I'm going to continue my workaholic tendencies and get a head start on my recruiting to-dos for next week. I'm also hoping to sneak some cleaning in. YAS for #adulting. Next week, I'm officially launching fall preview on le blog! I'm kicking it off by sharing my $200 fall haul. I hope you guys are in a shopping mood :) Hope you guys have wonderful weekends! See you on Monday!!!


IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Striped Open-Knit Sweater exact
Abstract Skirt Forever 21, similarish
Ankle Strap Pump Forever 21, similar

2 comments:

  1. YES! I'm loving the black and white series, Kimmy! You're killing it here as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the sweetest! And you're outfit is the BOMB.com. Had so much fun catching up with ya! xxx

    ReplyDelete