Happy Hump Day, summer lovers! In honor of back to school, I'm exploring the denim jumpsuit trend. I picked this up at H&M earlier this summer. I did an inner (okay, very outer) happy dance when I found this on the clearance rack for $20 in my size! I can't believe how well it fits! My favorite feature is the v-neck, which is so much friendlier for big chested girls. I kept the styling super simple for the first go-around, but next time, I'm looking to spice it up a bit. You guys got any ideas for me?
I've been pretty heads down this week, still trying to catch up from vacation. I've come to terms with my crazy schedule and have accepted that the best I can do is my best- and ultimately, that is enough :) College recruiters of the world, unite! Big shoutout to bae and all of my work friendz for their love and support. I think everyone on the team is feeling anxious for fall and it's great to feel like I'm not in this alone. Other than work, I had an insanely productive weekend. The apartment is shaping up beautifully! I got rid of a third of my closet and made $200 selling my wares at Crossroads and Buffalo Exchange. I donated the rest of the things that didn't sell and although it's nice to have a bit of spending money in my pocket, I'm truly relieved to have expelled so much from my closet. Literally a burden off my shoulders. Bae has very much appreciated my efforts to make room for him in the apt :)
I got to get back at it, but I'm hoping to find more time to get back on my regular blog game. I'm hanging in there, though! And I hope you guys are too! Thanks for reading, I'll see you soon!
I've been pretty heads down this week, still trying to catch up from vacation. I've come to terms with my crazy schedule and have accepted that the best I can do is my best- and ultimately, that is enough :) College recruiters of the world, unite! Big shoutout to bae and all of my work friendz for their love and support. I think everyone on the team is feeling anxious for fall and it's great to feel like I'm not in this alone. Other than work, I had an insanely productive weekend. The apartment is shaping up beautifully! I got rid of a third of my closet and made $200 selling my wares at Crossroads and Buffalo Exchange. I donated the rest of the things that didn't sell and although it's nice to have a bit of spending money in my pocket, I'm truly relieved to have expelled so much from my closet. Literally a burden off my shoulders. Bae has very much appreciated my efforts to make room for him in the apt :)
I got to get back at it, but I'm hoping to find more time to get back on my regular blog game. I'm hanging in there, though! And I hope you guys are too! Thanks for reading, I'll see you soon!
Cora Series Purple Heart & Pearl Wood Watches by Jord
Three Row Paillette Graduated Pendant via Chloe & Isabel by Chavel
Denim Jumpsuit H&M (old), but Forever 21 has an amazing selection for back to school!
Cutout Sandal Nine West via DSW (sold out), but I like this pair and this pair
YES. I love this take on denim on denim! The first I've seen <3
ReplyDeleteOh yeah mama! You're giving me all super powerful, don't give any f*cks woman look here, and I'm loving it! The jumpsuit fits your figure like a glove, and ahhh I'm so happy you choose denim, looks soooo cool and a bit sophisticated as well! One of my favorite fabrics to work with, for sure. Your minimalistic styling also worked to perfection. Kudos for the long V-neck with a pendant! Ah and Crossroads and Buffalo are amazing! They were my saviors when I moved to the new house and reduced my closet by almost half. I also feel we have little-to no effort of having them delighted by our clothes, which is really cool. It's set in stone now, I'll see you on Monday! I'm super excited already!! Looking forward to our reunion boo :)!!!
ReplyDelete