Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Boxy Tops and Palm Prints

Oh Hiiiiiiiii! I've been hustling this week all over the office and for the sake of easy dressing, I've been attracted to the straightforwardness of all the black and white in my closet. It's helping me to clear my mind for my Fall 2015 closet makeover. Niky and I made this incredible haul last weekend and I've been prepping a whole bunch of fall preview posts for y'all :) More on that next month!

For now, I'm still swooning over this structured ensemble. Y'all know my love for printed pants. I was SO STOKED to find these online for $15.80! What what? The last time I wore these pants, they took a back seat to the rest of the outfit so I wanted to show them off a bit more prominently this go around. This boxy top from earlier this summer has come in as a solid, sleek, subtle statement piece. I know, that's basically an oxymoron, but you're feeling me, right? I was a bit worried that this top might be too trendy to last me beyond this season, but my coworker kindly pointed out that a crisp white top never really goes out of style :)

As you can tell, I had a lot of fun shooting this one with Niky. Alllllllll the goofy photos! I hope you guys have had a stupendously productive work week so far. The more time I put it in the office, the calmer I feel about the upcoming recruiting season. I'm happy to say that I've left panic mode behind and now it's all about focusing on the rest of the large (but not impossible) to do list! Hoorah!


IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Textured Crosshatch Dolman Tee exact, I also like this one.
Palm Leaf Print Trousers Forever 21, exact
Wedges Report via Nordstrom Rack, similar

No comments:

Post a Comment