Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Simple Stripes

Keeping it simple today as I anticipate the weekend :) Seriously, give me allllll the stripes and allllll the black and white. I'm basically in head to toe Nordstrom Rack today. Gotta love those deals, y'all! This midi shirt dress is comfy and classy all in one go. The bodycon fit is on point, but the fabric is so comfortable that I might as well be lounging around in an a soft, worn in t-shirt. You have to love it when comfort and elegance intersect. The heels and purse dress up this outfit, but I'm looking forward to trying this out with a chambray and some tennis shoes. I'll let you know how that one goes!

I couldn't find this exact dress online, but I've provided links to similar styles in a range of price points below. This is my first time providing options like this, let me know if you find it useful! If anything, it's great for my own personal reference for later :) The trend right now is micro stripe, so I couldn't find any dresses with thicker lines. However, midi is IN right now, so I got that part covered for you!


IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Striped Dress via Nordstrom Rack
Heels Dolce Vita via Nordstrom Rack

IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672 IMG_2672
$12.90 | $15.90 | $22.90 | $80.00

No comments:

Post a Comment