Saturday, October 24, 2015

Goodbye California Sunshine

Honey, I'm home! It feels UH-MAZE to reconnect with all of my people, sleep in my own bed, eat at all of my favorite restaurants and have access to my closet again. I had a ton of fun in cali and am pumped about the candidates that I've met. Now it's just time to get as many of the best that I can through our interview process and see where the chips fall. It's been so nice to be able to have uninterrupted focus time to plow through my inbox, piles of resumes and interview feedback. I have more than a small paragraph of thoughts on what life has been like the last few weeks, but I think I'll save it for another post :)

It's also fantastic to be back in the crisp weather of the PNW. I can't wait to post more fall worthy threads on the blog, but before I say goodbye to my birks for the season, I had to do one more post with my favorite hunter green dress and chambray :) I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually pretty tired of wearing the same 5 dresses over and over again while on travel. It's confirmed; a microcapsule wardrobe would not be for me! Having a handful of interesting accessories has helped fuel my creativity when getting dressed. I'm in love with this cheerful handmade necklace from Songa Designs. This design company features carefully crafted accessories made by artisans from Rwanda.

Shoutout to Dara of Love, Darbie for taking these photos for me and being one of the many beautiful souls that helped with recruiting this season. I can't wait for FAF Fridays!

IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672

Classic Fit & Flare Forever 21, exact
Classic Chambray Hollister Co, here's a selection
Lindona Handmade Necklace courtesy of Songa Designs, exact
Mayari Birkenstock Sandal, exact

No comments:

Post a Comment