Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Light Layers of Blue and Gray

YAS. HAPPY HUMP DAY! GUYZ! I'm in the home stretch. One more school until I'm back in Seattle. 1 week away from returning home to my favorite city and my favorite people on earth! Don't get me wrong, I love me some socal but I can't do this 104 degree bullshit anymore, y'all. I CAN'T. These last three days in Bruin city have been really fun though! The kids are super laid back and super hardworking at the same time and it's been extra great to get quality time in with my summer interns (hi guyz!). They say save the best for last so tonight I'm heading out to Irvine to hit up UCI for the week (with a Disney detour over the weekend, duh!).

On Monday I complained about not being able to layer. This still holds true but thankfully I have outfit shots leftover from daily shenanigans with Niky. I'm feeling this blue and gray ensemble. The cooled down tones remind me of home :) I'm keeping this post short because I have stacks on stacks on stacks of resumes to look over, but thanks for reading, y'all! :-*

IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672

A-line shift dress Forever 21, similar
Watercolor Floral Square Scarf Urban Outfitters, exact
Long Line Vest Forever 21 in-stores, check this post for suggestions.
Gray Wedge Sandal Madden Girl, similar

2 comments:

  1. Yeahhh I love the layers!! That's something I love about Seattle, you can never have too many layers (just wear ALL the layers!) Have I told you how much I'm digging these scarves of you lately? They are the BOMB! They look super artsy with those beautiful prints, and it gives a nice top-notch look to your dresses. I approve!!! WAHHH can't believe time flew so fast, just one more week and you'll be back! Going to start looking at your calendar right meow for a spot for me, I want all the details from Cali! Hopefully next time I'll be able to join you all as well in one of your California trips! It sounds like you're having a great time there :) good luck with your last school visit and keep banging on those resumes boo! I'm so excited for your return already :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your entire outfit looks like a beautiful blue and white waterwall! So very pretty.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete