Aloha, friends! Did y'all have wonderful Thanksgiving breaks? I'm feeling pretty thankful for time with friends and a chance to recharge on the unbelievable island of Oahu. I didn't mean to take a break from the blog but I was just enjoying time away from my laptop so much. I couldn't stay off my phone though. I basically flooded my insta feed with crystal blue waters and palm trees galore. I'm putting together a post to share recommendations on all my favorite outdoor activities from this week but first, a style post! Shall we?
I found this perfectly pink beauty and these amazing wedges at Nordstrom rack a couple weeks before the trip! I'm basically obsessed. My favorite pair of espadrilles gave up on me at the end of summer when one of the straps snapped. So I set out on a mission to find a replacement for this trip and couldn't be more delighted to have found this pair for $30! 30 must be my lucky number because I also scored the dress for $30 (originally $143!) :D I feel super A+ in this combo and can't wait to wear it more this summer.
Bae snapped these photos for me while we were at the Dole Plantation. We took a train ride and then grabbed some yummy dole whip. A perfect treat for a warm day. I felt like I was I was in a real life tiki room. The only thing missing were the singing birds. We fly out tonight on a red eye. I'm going to miss the balmy breeze but I'm looking forward to returning home! See you on the other side!
I found this perfectly pink beauty and these amazing wedges at Nordstrom rack a couple weeks before the trip! I'm basically obsessed. My favorite pair of espadrilles gave up on me at the end of summer when one of the straps snapped. So I set out on a mission to find a replacement for this trip and couldn't be more delighted to have found this pair for $30! 30 must be my lucky number because I also scored the dress for $30 (originally $143!) :D I feel super A+ in this combo and can't wait to wear it more this summer.
Bae snapped these photos for me while we were at the Dole Plantation. We took a train ride and then grabbed some yummy dole whip. A perfect treat for a warm day. I felt like I was I was in a real life tiki room. The only thing missing were the singing birds. We fly out tonight on a red eye. I'm going to miss the balmy breeze but I'm looking forward to returning home! See you on the other side!





No comments:
Post a Comment