Happy Monday, super stars! Rolled off the plane from this last weekend's Disney trip and straight into a presentation for work this morning :) I decided on public transportation today and it was actually a lot easier than I thought it'd be. It took twice as long but it only cost me $3! Travelling on the company's dime can spoil you for sure, typically I take a $65 taxi ride back to my house! Anyways, this weekend trip was super fun. It was nice to get 1:1 time with a friend that I only get to see once in a while. I flew down to support her run the Tinker Half and am now inspired to train for it myself next year! Maybe just the 10K though :D I bombarded my instafeed with all of my Disney food snaps from the weekend. I think a post about my favorite Disney spots to hit is in order!
Until then, here's an outfit post! The PNW has been backtracking on its record highs for Spring. I think we're making up for all of those April showers we missed earlier :P I know this color palette doesn't scream Spring or Summer, but when the skies are gray and drizzly, my mood goes more for Fall. I love these cheap little cotton A-line dresses from Forever 21. This one was $12 and is so easy to style and wear. Do they last forever? No. Does it matter to me? This time, no. It's nice to have a selection of clothes that are low maintenance. I have some beautiful, high quality, higher cost pieces in my closet as well, but to be honest, I get a little stressed out when I wear them around sometimes. It's great to have things that I don't have to be super careful with, but still help me look decently put together.
AH ALSO. No travel for the next two weeks. YAYAYAYAYAY! More time for blogging! And cleaning! YAY!
Until then, here's an outfit post! The PNW has been backtracking on its record highs for Spring. I think we're making up for all of those April showers we missed earlier :P I know this color palette doesn't scream Spring or Summer, but when the skies are gray and drizzly, my mood goes more for Fall. I love these cheap little cotton A-line dresses from Forever 21. This one was $12 and is so easy to style and wear. Do they last forever? No. Does it matter to me? This time, no. It's nice to have a selection of clothes that are low maintenance. I have some beautiful, high quality, higher cost pieces in my closet as well, but to be honest, I get a little stressed out when I wear them around sometimes. It's great to have things that I don't have to be super careful with, but still help me look decently put together.
AH ALSO. No travel for the next two weeks. YAYAYAYAYAY! More time for blogging! And cleaning! YAY!







This is lovely!! I'm a sucker for denim jackets, and this one fits you perfectly! And it pairs up really well with that dress, I love the vintage 80s-90s look of the overall combination. I'm super happy that you get to be in Seattle for the next two weeks at least, after all your traveling this break will do you lots of goodies. Can't wait to see you soon!! Love youu!!
ReplyDeleteHey boo, it's time for me to catch up on all of your amazing, supportive comments. So get ready for a flood of notifications! The plan is to head over to your blog to show you some love after this :) Man, now that you say it, this look si pretty 90s! It must be that rustic color palette plus the jean jacket. I've had this thing for years now and it's always the perfect topper for spring and summer!
Delete