Happy Monday, friends and lovers! Kicking off this week on the blog with something to celebrate the sun returning this week. I call this my million dollar maxi. Just kidding, I literally just made that up :D But really, I LOVE this maxi. The print is incredibly intricate and I like that the colors are more subdued. It strikes a good balance. Normally, I wear the maxi on it's own, but the top isn't the most work friendly so enter my go-to white tank for the summer. I am obsessed with this tank. I wasn't sure when I first purchased it a couple years ago, since the length is a little odd- a bit longer than my natural waist but not quite long enough to completely cover my belly button, lol. But it has proven itself again and again as an amazing partner for anything high waisted, and for this maxi dress! The intention behind this tank is to add modesty, but it's so lovely on it's own that it always actively adds to any outfit that I include it in. Keep an eye out for those A+ layering pieces, y'all. Invaluable!
What are y'all up to this week? I just finished laying out my workout schedule and your girl is gettin' ambitious- one workout every day this week. Might as well just plug my nose and jump into the deep end! We'll see if I can hold to it :) Have a good one guys, see you in a couple days!
What are y'all up to this week? I just finished laying out my workout schedule and your girl is gettin' ambitious- one workout every day this week. Might as well just plug my nose and jump into the deep end! We'll see if I can hold to it :) Have a good one guys, see you in a couple days!





Kim!!! Omg this dress! It's giving me everything, so much color, so much subtleness, so girly. I'm loving this combination! I'm so glad you found a way to work that tank as well because it rocks, and like every time your accessories are on point. You just reminded me with these pictures summer is almost here, and I definitely can't wait!! Hope you have a great pre-holiday week!! Love youuu boo <3!
ReplyDelete