Hi y'all! Last week I had the opportunity to take portraits for one of my favorite families and I wanted to share them here on le blog. Do you guys remember my session with this gorgeous family last fall? Christina came to me with a special request for Mother's day. She wanted an updated set of family photos to frame for her childrens' grandmothers. I am so happy with how this session turned out. The light is absolutely dreamy and this family is so photogenic it hurts- in the best way possible :) We shot for about 45 minutes, which is basically how long the sour patch kids we were using to bribe the kids lasted, lolz.
It was a bit hard to get perfectly posed shots, especially with the littlest doing his own thing the whole time :P, but honestly- I love the candids more. Everyone's emotions and expressions are so much more relaxed and natural. Here's a selection of a couple of my faves. Hope you enjoy!
It was a bit hard to get perfectly posed shots, especially with the littlest doing his own thing the whole time :P, but honestly- I love the candids more. Everyone's emotions and expressions are so much more relaxed and natural. Here's a selection of a couple of my faves. Hope you enjoy!









No comments:
Post a Comment