Hello Friends! This beautiful weather has me feeling the back to back outfit posts :) I shot this during a lunch break with Nini yesterday. Damn, do I love being surrounded by people always in need of, and willing to trade for, outfit shots. I was reviewing my previous outfits from March and April- damn I was so into black. I still am! But as cliche as it is, spring and summer brings out my bright, flowery, colorful side. Katrina can tell you all about it in her most recent post.
I'm still going strong, rocking the birks. In fact, have them on today again! I feel like I go through shoe phases, where I get super focused on one particular pair and let it influence my overall style vibe for that period of time. Remember when I was obsessed with those all-white oxfords? Those had a strong impact on my style at the time (evidence here and here). I'm definitely welcoming the relaxed vibe the Birks have brought into my life. No worries, I'm sure glamazon Kim will be back in full force eventually!
Today I'm sharing one of my summer/spring essentials! The sleeveless button down. I love how light and airy this particular one is. I'm all about the pretty sleeveless dresses for this time of year, but the top half of most of my dresses aren't really the greatest for work. Let's be real, when you have big boobies, this struggle is just a fact of life. So I keep a few button downs in rotation for easy layering. My favorite way to wear them is to tie at them at the waist, to accentuate my A+ figure! This dress is one of my favorites and is one of the few artifacts from my A&F/HoCo days. The floral print is large and lovely! And the cut is perfect.
Before I leave you, I wanted to point you to an amazing article about work attire recently written by my dear friend Hector of Geek-Q. His tips are on point and really resonated with how I think about getting dressed for work in the mornings! Hope you guys are having awesome weeks. Catch you again soon.
I'm still going strong, rocking the birks. In fact, have them on today again! I feel like I go through shoe phases, where I get super focused on one particular pair and let it influence my overall style vibe for that period of time. Remember when I was obsessed with those all-white oxfords? Those had a strong impact on my style at the time (evidence here and here). I'm definitely welcoming the relaxed vibe the Birks have brought into my life. No worries, I'm sure glamazon Kim will be back in full force eventually!
Today I'm sharing one of my summer/spring essentials! The sleeveless button down. I love how light and airy this particular one is. I'm all about the pretty sleeveless dresses for this time of year, but the top half of most of my dresses aren't really the greatest for work. Let's be real, when you have big boobies, this struggle is just a fact of life. So I keep a few button downs in rotation for easy layering. My favorite way to wear them is to tie at them at the waist, to accentuate my A+ figure! This dress is one of my favorites and is one of the few artifacts from my A&F/HoCo days. The floral print is large and lovely! And the cut is perfect.
Before I leave you, I wanted to point you to an amazing article about work attire recently written by my dear friend Hector of Geek-Q. His tips are on point and really resonated with how I think about getting dressed for work in the mornings! Hope you guys are having awesome weeks. Catch you again soon.
Mixed Stripe Flannel Shirt exact
Floral Dress Hollister Co, their current selection
Mayari Crisscross Strap Sandal Birkenstock via Nordstrom Rack, exact style, different color
This dress!! The color!! The A-Line!!! The beauty wearing it!! I'm in LOVE with this outfit. For reals, the layering is just perfect, and the floral print is probably my favorite during spring season :D. Thanks for the shout out boo! You know you're my muse for colorful, work appropriate outfits. Missed your back to back posts, you're coming full throttle this week and I'm loving it!
ReplyDelete