Thursday, August 20, 2015

That 70's Vibe

Hey y'all! Today's post is quick. I couldn't find links to anything I'm wearing in this outfit so please excuse the missing info :) I know people usually use this time to slowly (but surely) transition out of all the brights into the warm colors of fall, but I'm still feeling those summer vibes. I picked up this dress late spring at a Nordstrom rack in Portland with my blogger bae, Jade, and love how easy it is to wear. Y'all know that I'm all about shapes that are plastered to my figure, but I'm loving how relaxed I feel in this loose shift.

My mini bfferboo, Niky, started working a part time gig on my team and what this really means is that I have a built in, easy access, daily photog for outfit shots. Can't believe my luck! We found this super fugly, pea green wall to shoot against and I can't help but really like the 70s-esque explosion of color. What are you guys feeling lately?


IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672

3 comments:

  1. This post made me smile! You're the cutest! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg yaaaaas!!! I love that you're not done with summer yet (I mean we still have 1 month left!) and that you're bringing out all the colors. This looks so fresh and warm at the same time, like a cool breeze in a hot, summer day at the beach, which I'm really loving right now. I can't wait to see you this weekend and then next week!! Going to start planning my outfit to meet you right meow! And I'm so happy you got a great everyday photog now, that makes it really easy for us fashion bloggers to just take the pics when we feel like it. I'm so happy I have my roomie for that :D. Props to fashion photogs, you make our lives easier!! <3 Luv yaaaaa!!

    ReplyDelete