Monday, September 7, 2015

Fall Staple: The T-Shirt Dress

Happy Labor Day, my loves! Have you guys been enjoying your long weekend? Mitch and I took a drive over the mountains to Leavenworth and are enjoying a short getaway together before kicking off my fall travel season. I wanted to do a short check in today to talk about one of my favorite fall staples, the t-shirt dress. The one that I'm wearing here (the same one I featured in my fall buy guide) has already sold out! Total bummer because I wanted to collect all the colors, but leave it up to Forever 21 to provide several similar options. I've linked to a few of my favorites that I've seen in stores. I'm trying to keep my closet choices minimal this season so I've resisted buying them, but it's good to know that I could easily replace the two I have if anything were to happen to them. And for $12.90 a pop, no need to lose sleep over these :)

These photos were snapped during a day trip to Dabob Bay with my bfferboo, Kara, a couple weekends ago. I'm shooting her wedding this upcoming weekend and we stopped by her family's cabin on the way up to check out her wedding venue. I have some pretty fond memories of staying here Kara & co. Isn't the scenery gorgeous? I can't wait to get through this week so I can celebrate Kara and Eric alongside people who love them just as much as I do.

IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672

My shirt dress was so comfy to travel in. I'm looking forward to taking these on the road with me this fall. They aren't the best at staying wrinkle free, but I don't mind because the situations in which I'll be rocking a t-shirt dress will be pretty casual. Anyone have thoughts on styling a t-shirt dress? I'll definitely be utilizing a chambray in the future :) It'll be fun to try this as a layering piece as it gets colder! Until next time, pretty people!

1 comment:

  1. Booo!! I'm back!! Ahh I've been so busy today catching up with email and stuff but I couldn't miss the chance to stop by your blog and see what you've been up to. While doing so, I stumbled upon these amazing pics which just shout PNW from every angle, I'm loving it! I liked how you styled the t-shirt dress with the hoodie, it looks super fresh and cool, and definitely appropriate for the upcoming fall season. Too bad the dress sold out so soon, because it was definitely worthwhile to get it in a few different colors. I'm sure you'll have no problem in finding other pieces to wear this fall, and I can't wait to see all of your fall outfits <3. Mexico was incredible, I have to tell you all the details once we meet next week, since now it's your turn to go on a recruiting trip. Good luck in Pennsylvania boo, see you very, very soon. I can't wait to go back to blogging too :D!!! HEART YOUUUU!!

    ReplyDelete