Hiiiiiii movers and shakers! Checking in from the comfort of my own couch today :) I'm taking a break from work to get my blog on. And yes- it is currently 8:30 PM in the evening. I've been at it for 12 hours now but I #cantstopwontstop because it's balls to the walls season. I've decided that I need to do a dedicated post about what it's like to do my job- my day-to-do over the course of the year, what I love, what I worry about, my survival strategy for staying sane, etc. I'll save it for when busy season is over but if you have anything that you're super curious about, please let me know! I'd love to roll it into my post.
Any. Who. I have dubbed this week faux fur vest week! Each post this week will feature a different outfit with the same vest. Something I've learned to sincerely appreciate over this past year and especially this season is the wearability of an article of clothing. You've paid good money for your clothing. You should claim the full value of it by wearing it as much as you can! I am the first to admit that I have been guilty of countless one-time-wear wonders. As someone who loves statement dresses and makes bold clothing choices, it's an easy trap to fall into. I'm not saying that I'm going to shy away from those crazy closet choices, but I want to be more thoughtful of how much use I can get out of something before I throw my hard earned cash down.
Which brings me to my case study of the week- the faux fur vest. Probably falls into the category of crazy closet choices, no? :) Real talk, I was NOT DOWN with this trend when it broke out on the scene two-ish years ago. I thought they were a bit tacky and I never found one that I thought came in a nice material. Eventually, I warmed to the idea when I came across this neutral piece last season. For my intro outfit, I've kept things very basic. My favorite chambray, some yoga leggings, lace up booties and a simple accessory makes for a very comfortable and effortlessly stylish early fall day! Are you finding yourself warming up to the idea of a faux fur vest too?
Any. Who. I have dubbed this week faux fur vest week! Each post this week will feature a different outfit with the same vest. Something I've learned to sincerely appreciate over this past year and especially this season is the wearability of an article of clothing. You've paid good money for your clothing. You should claim the full value of it by wearing it as much as you can! I am the first to admit that I have been guilty of countless one-time-wear wonders. As someone who loves statement dresses and makes bold clothing choices, it's an easy trap to fall into. I'm not saying that I'm going to shy away from those crazy closet choices, but I want to be more thoughtful of how much use I can get out of something before I throw my hard earned cash down.
Which brings me to my case study of the week- the faux fur vest. Probably falls into the category of crazy closet choices, no? :) Real talk, I was NOT DOWN with this trend when it broke out on the scene two-ish years ago. I thought they were a bit tacky and I never found one that I thought came in a nice material. Eventually, I warmed to the idea when I came across this neutral piece last season. For my intro outfit, I've kept things very basic. My favorite chambray, some yoga leggings, lace up booties and a simple accessory makes for a very comfortable and effortlessly stylish early fall day! Are you finding yourself warming up to the idea of a faux fur vest too?
The vest I'm wearing is from last season. I'm pretty sure the second vest pictured below is the exact vest! I'm really digging these other three styles but I think 1 faux fur vest is enough for my closet...for now :) Each of these vests also comes in an additional color, so make sure to check 'em out!
$32.90 | $44.90 | $42.90 | $59.90
O.M.G. I'm sold with the faux fur vest! It looks incredible! Not only does it look super cozy and warm (and stylish as hell) the color that you picked looks so natural and so beautiful with cooler tones such as blues. I'm loving this! Can't wait to see the creative, spontaneous looks you create with this awesome statement piece, which just screams FALL is here y'all from every angle. Love youuuuuu!!
ReplyDelete