Happy Friday, Downtown Lovers! WE MADE IT! YAS!!!!!! I'm getting a proper weekend this time around and am so stoked to be at the end of this week. One of my favorite friends is in town and bae and I are gearing up to hit the Seattle night life for a change of pace. We're more of a "FIFA/Netflix and chill" kind of couple, but it's fun to have an excuse to shake it up :) I'm also hitting up Fashion First Seattle with my girl Nini tonight. Thanks for the tickets, Sydney! It's my first fashion show so I'm pretty hyped :)
I wanted to kick off the weekend with one of my favorite Friday outfits. I've been emphasizing layering in my last couple of posts and although I will continue to build layer upon layer of epic fabric as temperatures drop, it's nice to take advantage of warmer fall days by keeping the layers light (or nonexistent in this case). Especially when you have fall staple pieces that can hold their own. I am obsessed with this tulip bodycon dress from my fall haul. I've already picked it up in the second color, maroon. For $17.90, I really couldn't resist. The fit is perfect. Fitted but not too snug. A hug rather than a squeeze :D Y'all know what I'm sayin'.
I've been super obsessed with layered necklaces since the end of summer. It'll be fun when statement pieces come back closer to the holiday season, but for now I'm really digging the simple, classic looks that are currently on trend. My favorite lace up platforms and a bag from Nepal that my mother gave me to me complete the look! That's all I got for you now, folks! Hope you guys have super rad weekends. I'll catch you next week!
I wanted to kick off the weekend with one of my favorite Friday outfits. I've been emphasizing layering in my last couple of posts and although I will continue to build layer upon layer of epic fabric as temperatures drop, it's nice to take advantage of warmer fall days by keeping the layers light (or nonexistent in this case). Especially when you have fall staple pieces that can hold their own. I am obsessed with this tulip bodycon dress from my fall haul. I've already picked it up in the second color, maroon. For $17.90, I really couldn't resist. The fit is perfect. Fitted but not too snug. A hug rather than a squeeze :D Y'all know what I'm sayin'.
I've been super obsessed with layered necklaces since the end of summer. It'll be fun when statement pieces come back closer to the holiday season, but for now I'm really digging the simple, classic looks that are currently on trend. My favorite lace up platforms and a bag from Nepal that my mother gave me to me complete the look! That's all I got for you now, folks! Hope you guys have super rad weekends. I'll catch you next week!
Tulip Bodycon Dress Forever 21, exact
Lace Up Platform Booties DSW, similar (love these!)
Tassle Necklace Forever 21, similar
Layered Faux Stone Necklace Forever 21, exact, I like this one too
I LOVE those shoes!
ReplyDeleteThose pumps!!! You always know how to elevate an outfit by choosing the right shoe, I amazed by that awesome talent you have. I'm so glad that I get to see you today! It seems like FOREVER since we last chatted, so I'm really looking forward to it. The dress on these photos is amazeballs. It just accentuates every line and curve in a very cute, fun way. I'm sure you're gonna have a blast with your friends tonight when you go out dancing. Hit me up if you're on the hill! I might be as well :D see you in just a couple hours boo!!!
ReplyDelete