Greetings from State College, Pennsylvania! It's both exciting and nerve wracking to be at the start of fall and there's no place I'd rather be than Penn State to kick off the season. Everyone is just so unbelievably friendly and helpful. It's a wonderful way to ease into the season :)
In this post, I wanted to give a shout out to one of my favorite fall staples, the utility jacket! I picked up this gorgeous multi-toned green number in Vietnam. One of my favorite markets, Saigon Square, is packed with clothing from floor to ceiling. I was able to get this lovely jacket for $30. I actually probably overpaid by $5-$10, but I liked it so much, I didn't really feel like haggling too hard. I have two other utility jackets that I frequently wear. This sage green short jacket with gold buttons and my beloved London Fog brown parka. So, why add one more? First of all, because it's effing gorgeous and I fucking wanted it. And second of all, the length/fabric/color varies enough from the other two that I feel like I can switch between them for different looks.
Utility jackets are IN SEASON, y'all. There are so many options in varying price ranges. I've provided a couple of my favorite picks from Forever 21 (aka bae) below but utility jackets won't be difficult to find. They're seriously everywhere. Pending on color and cut, I'm confident that there's a utility jacket out there for every type of fashionista.
Okay, I need to seriously adjust myself to East Coast Time. I'll catch you guys on the flip side!
In this post, I wanted to give a shout out to one of my favorite fall staples, the utility jacket! I picked up this gorgeous multi-toned green number in Vietnam. One of my favorite markets, Saigon Square, is packed with clothing from floor to ceiling. I was able to get this lovely jacket for $30. I actually probably overpaid by $5-$10, but I liked it so much, I didn't really feel like haggling too hard. I have two other utility jackets that I frequently wear. This sage green short jacket with gold buttons and my beloved London Fog brown parka. So, why add one more? First of all, because it's effing gorgeous and I fucking wanted it. And second of all, the length/fabric/color varies enough from the other two that I feel like I can switch between them for different looks.
Utility jackets are IN SEASON, y'all. There are so many options in varying price ranges. I've provided a couple of my favorite picks from Forever 21 (aka bae) below but utility jackets won't be difficult to find. They're seriously everywhere. Pending on color and cut, I'm confident that there's a utility jacket out there for every type of fashionista.
Okay, I need to seriously adjust myself to East Coast Time. I'll catch you guys on the flip side!













Yaaaas! I love utility jackets, I'm so glad they're picking up momentum for this season! The color you picked is awesome, olive/military green has become one of my favorite colors because it looks so good under both sunny and cloudy conditions. Comeee back!! Can't wait to meet with you and tell you all my crazy stories from Mexico <3 hope that your recruiting trip went super smooth and that you have a wonderful trip back home. Seattle misses you girl!! I miss you too, lots of love your way <3!!!
ReplyDelete