Last weekend I found myself out in the middle of Eastern Washington nature with friends, floaties and fun! Our surroundings were gorgeous so Katrina and I took the opportunity to snap some photos in the lush greens. I love how raw these photos turned out. You might have noticed, I very rarely wear makeup. It is not part of my daily routine. I have nothing against makeup and I actually admire girls that are able to apply their makeup expertly. I just never really learned how to do my own makeup, despite many patient attempts with lovely MAC associates! Conveniently, I feel quite comfortable bare faced and am grateful for the extra sleep it affords me in the morning.
Thank you for the snaps, Kat. You are the most amazing blogger buddy!
Thank you for the snaps, Kat. You are the most amazing blogger buddy!





the back of the dress with that caged bra is amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://heyprettything.com
Thanks, Carolyn! I'm really digging the peekaboo bralette trend for the summer!
Delete