Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer Neons

Hooray for my first fashion post in weeks! I couldn't wait to make my fashion comeback with this new top that I found on mega clearance at Anthropologie! This shape is not quite my forte but with the beautiful pink design, I just couldn't help myself. I struggled a little when trying to figure out how to wear it but eventually landed on these jeggings. A good rule of thumb with more shapeless pieces is to pair them with fitted items.

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for this busy month! It's almost Friday, everyone!


IMG_2672

IMG_2727

IMG_2672 IMG_2662

Top Anthropologie | Undershirt Forever 21 |
Jeans Gap | Wedges Bamboo

A big thank you to Katrina of The Demure Muse for taking these photos for me. I'm looking forward to many more Fashion Thursdays with you and learning from your beautiful ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment