Saturday, July 26, 2014

Summer of the Lovebug

My Bfferboo, Kasey, just bought a 1979 Vannigan at the beginning of summer. If you knew her, you'd understand why this is the perfect vehicle for her. I love poking around in all the nooks and crannies and nothing can beat it's 70's charm. She graciously obliged my request for a mini shoot with it for this outfit post. I've been wearing this crochet top nonstop ever since I purchased it at the beginning of the season. I love having go-to uniforms and this top goes with every pair of shorts I have.

These very green sandals have been waiting to make their debut. Please excuse the unkept pedicure. With everything July has been throwing at me, ain't nobody got time for that! The intense color was throwing me for a loop, but these crazy printed shorts made a good backdrop. I also appreciate how the crochet tones down the tank top so I could experiment with some mixed prints.

I've been on the go since Friday and it doesn't look like I'm stopping anytime soon. Hope everyone is having an awesome weekend!


IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2662

IMG_2727

IMG_2672

IMG_2727

Top, Tank, Shorts Forever 21 | Shoes BC

No comments:

Post a Comment