Vicky is the oldest of the cousin group and I am glad because our careers at the UW managed to overlap. I've really enjoyed watching Vicky cultivate her independence at the UW. Growing up in a tight knit family provides an invaluable support system, but it can sometimes be difficult to forge your own path when you have a constant safety net engulfing you. I've never seen anyone work so hard to make their own way. This summer, Vicky is working at Impinj,a startup that utilizes RFID technology in multiple sectors including retail and health care. She is focusing on UI. I can't wait to see where she decides to go next!
Vicky LOVES to have fun and I think her summer outfit expresses this best, quite literally really! I can't help it, crop top plus circle skirt is THE SILHOUETTE of the summer! Vicky and I want you to have an EPIC weekend! Happy Fourth, everyone!






No comments:
Post a Comment