Summer is supposedly the season for weddings! I haven't had any close friends get married this summer but my soccer BFF from middle school flew out from North Carolina to attend her friends' wedding in Bellevue. Claire stayed with me for a few days and took me as her +1. It was awesome catching up after not seeing each other for three or so years. Thank you, Beth and Dillon for celebrating your love and giving us an excuse to celebrate our friendship!
Wedding attire is quite possibly the best thing ever! This tulip dress from Forever 21 is a nice cut for a conservative daytime wedding, but features a playful print to keep things interesting. The bride looked perfectly lovely and kindly let me take home one of the centerpieces! I was a very happy girl! Thank you for the photos and the quality time these last few days, Claire. I love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment