Saturday, July 5, 2014

Flower Crowns and White Dresses

My cousins and I are big fans of craft night, so of course we had to have one upon our reunion. This time, we chose to make our own flower crowns. I got the idea last year while I was shopping at Urban Outfitters with friends. Flower crowns were beginning to come into style and I thought they were so cute! Oh, the possibilities! But I did not approve of the $20 price tag. I ventured to the local craft store and for $20, I was able to make ten of my own! I've been using them for various photos and adventures over the last year, so it was nice to get a fresh batch of them made. It was really fun to see how each girl crafted her crown.

All of that work called for photo documentation! What better way to feature vibrant crowns than pretty white dresses? We visited Sylvan grove for a mini shoot. Enjoy!



IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2662

IMG_2688

IMG_2672 IMG_2662

IMG_2688

IMG_2672 IMG_2662

IMG_2688

IMG_2688

Until next time, Cousins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment