Thursday, July 31, 2014

Crop of Love

Here are my outfit details from the Mitch Monday post! Although from the rumblings on Facebook, I think most folks are more interested in his outfit details, haha! My bfferboo, Kasey, and her sister had a housewarming party this past weekend. Let's be real though, when you have a sick rooftop with a grill, you're obligated to throw monthly get togethers for your friendz! It was a beautiful Seattle day with some mighty fine company. Thanks for hosting, Kasey! And thank you for taking these pictures!

The BBQ was after my weekend wedding with Claire. I was just looking to put on something comfy but accidentally created my FAVORITE outfit of the summer thus far! Or maybe I was just having an extra good hair day, that tends to sway me. Either way, I felt AWESOME on this day and I'm grateful to have photos that documented it.


IMG_2672

IMG_2672

IMG_2672 IMG_2672

IMG_2672

Top H&M | Skirt Forever 21 | Sandals Report (from Ross)
Alligator Ring Target | Other Rings Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment