Friday, May 22, 2015

Pockets and a Pendant

It's Friday! YAY! I'm on a killer blog spree this week. I am 100% sure it's the weather. Finally being able to break out all of my sun worshipping worthy clothing has got me real time blogging. I'm also probably extra hyped because 3-day weekend, what what?! My plans this year are loose. It's been awhile since I've had a holiday at home :) I'm definitely hitting up Folklife and Mitch and I are going to try to finally make it to Cars & Coffee at Redmond Town Center. Other than that, enjoying the sun, some quiet time, and a bit of relaxation is exactly what I want for the weekend.

This laid back vibe has followed me to the end of the work week. I was feeling very easy going yesterday in this minimalistic drop waist dress. I tend to always reach for more figure hugging shapes, but I love the relaxed feeling of this dress. It's well cut and still maintains a bit of shape even though it's loose. I kept with the birks and finished this look off with gold wire-framed shades, my favorite coin bracelet and a new piece of jewelry I picked up while catching up with Kara earlier this week. She picked it out when I asked her for help in finding necklaces that were longer. That girl absolutely delivered :)

I hope you guys have wonderful weekends ahead of you! Until next time!


IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
IMG_2672 IMG_2672
Minimalist Drop Waist Dress exact, but sold out.I also like this one and this one.
Pink Stone Pendant Necklace Forever 21, recently in-store, similar online here and here.
Mayari Crisscross Strap Sandal Birkenstock via Nordstrom Rack, exact style, different color

1 comment:

  1. Honey!!! You look stunning in this drop waist dress. It's fabulous! And I love the little detail of the pockets on the sides, looks super cute and I bet it's hella useful for putting your phone or some other smaller stuff. Okay can I say that I miss you already?! I know! I saw you like a week ago but I need to see you when you get back from your country trip with the recruiting team, which by the way, looks amazing! The southern style has always suited you really well. Hugs and kisses! See you when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete